Make a Difference!
Work for the Gouverneur Central School District
Substitute Teachers/Teaching Assistants/Tutors/Aides
- Substitute Teacher training will be held prior to starting.
- Pay: $105/day for certified teachers; $90/day for teaching assistants; $90/day for uncertified teachers; $12.00/hour for aides; $12.50/hour + mileage for tutors.
- Applicants will require fingerprint clearance through NYSED.
- High School and Middle School full day schedule is 7:15 - 2:30; half day ends/starts at 10:45.
- Elementary School full day schedule is 8:45 - 3:45; half day ends/starts at 12:15.
The Gouverneur Central School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age. Further, the District does not discriminate on the basis of religion or creed, sexual orientation, military status, genetic status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, criminal arrest or conviction record, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal non-discrimination laws.