Golden Age Pass

drowsy chaperone musical man wooing drunk chaperone

What is it?

If you are at least 55 years of age, retired, and a resident of the school district, be sure to get your Golden Age Pass that entitles you to free admission to any activity or event sponsored by the Board of Education of the Gouverneur Central School District and open to the general public.

bigfish musical father leaving carnival

How Do I get one?

Passes may be obtained in person from the Superintendent's Office. You can also email or call Tatia Kennedy if you have questions or would like one mailed to you.
Phone Number (315) 287-4870