At Gouverneur High School we offer many opportunities for our students to express themselves academically, athletically, and artistically. This page outlines the artistic programs we offer our students.
A robust art program which includes but is not limited to drawing, painting, sculpting, photography, graphic design, set design, video production and art club.
Along with perfecting your instrument and theory, our program offers music opportunities during school, after school and the summer. Students can be a part of our band, orchestra, chorus, jazz ensemble, select orchestra, chamber singers, pep band and marching band.
Our program offers a spectrum from monologues (Dean Oratoricals) to a full HS Musical Production. Along the way be a part of our theatre arts class, high school play and Winter Color Guard.
We have a 30+ year tradition of musicals at the high school. We've been able to collect photos and/or documentation for most of the musicals. You can find them in our galleries.
We are looking for help to complete our archives. If you can help with any of the items below please contact Cory Young via email Email email@example.com
- 2018 - The Drowsy Chaperone Ticket
- 2016 - Footloose Playbill, Ticket
- 2015 - The Addams Family Ticket
- 2014 - The Little Mermaid, Jr. Playbill, Ticket
- 2013 - Little Women Playbill, Ticket, Pictures
- 2012 - Carousel Ticket
- 2011 - The Boyfriend Ticket
- 2010 - SeussicalPictures
- 2009 - The Scarlet Pimpernel Ticket
- 2001 - The Pirates of Penzance Ticket
- 1999 - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Ticket
- 1998 - Cinderella Ticket
- 1997 - The Sound of Music Playbill
- 1993 - Annie Get Your Gun Ticket
- 1992 - Carousel Ticket
- 1991 - Li'l Abner Ticket
- 1989 - Where's Charley? Ticket
- 1988 - Anything Goes Playbill, Ticket, Photos
- 1987 - My Fair Lady Ticket
- 1985 - Funny Girl Pictures
- 1982 - Oklahoma Ticket
- 1981 - Fiddler On The Roof Pictures
- 1980 - The King and I Playbill, Ticket, Pictures
- 1979- You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown Playbill, Ticket, Pictures
If there is anything you'd want to contribute to this archive, feel something should be removed, or find something misplaced please contact Cory Young using the above email.