New Student Registration Process
- Please call the registrar at (315) 287-1949 to notify them you have moved into the district.
- Fill out the following student registration forms online.
All three forms need to be filled out to complete your enrollment.
- Bring the following required documents to your appointment only if you didn't upload them with the Documents Attachment form above:
- Birth Certificate (please do not provide a Social Security Card)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency - Purchase Offer/Lease Agreement/Rental Agreement or Utility Bill with your name and address on it
- Proof of custody or guardianship if you are not the birth parent
- Foster care children must be registered by their caseworker -- School District Notification of Foster Care Form DSS-299 is required
- Name, address, phone number and fax number of the school you are coming from
- Copy of the last school report card, which can be requested if you don't have one
Student Registration Packet for printing